RoughCast has performed in village halls/community centres, outdoor venues, high schools, restaurants/pubs, private homes, castles, barns and even a zoo! We often perform in established theatres, such as Bungay's Fisher Theatre and Halesworth's The Cut. A complete list of venues we have played can be seen below.
We can provide all print and images to help you to promote the show in your area. Your job is to make sure the promotional material gets to as many people as possible!
RoughCast performing at your venue
If you would like to welcome a performance by RoughCast Theatre Company to your venue please read on. You can also email us via our Contacts Page. We will follow up all enquiries.
Want RoughCast to perform at a venue of your choosing?
We regularly get asked if we might stage a production for a particular event or venue. It makes us very happy to think that people like what we do enough to ask.
We tend to get asked when a production is already running and then it is very difficult to accommodate extra performances. If you might want to commission a performance, we suggest you keep an eye on our Upcoming Productions and contact us in good time to express interest. Also, make sure to sign up for our regular newsletter (see box on right). That way you should get advance warning of upcoming productions.
An important note about publicity
We tend to keep to known venues because we have have built up followings there. Our standard means of getting the word out seems to work for them.
Sometimes we have gone further afield and been disappointed with audience numbers. We put this down mainly to poor publicity. When we are performing outside our normal range, we rely heavily on an effective local advertisement campaign. If there is doubt about that being provided, we would probably decline the invitation.
Private performances with an invited audience have worked well.
- Aldeburgh Jubilee Hall
- Attleborough – Besthorpe Hall
- Beccles Public Hall & Theatre
- Botesdale – Village Hall
- Bressingham Gardens
- Brockdish – The Old Kings Head
- Brockdish – Village Hall
- Brockley – Mill Hill House
- Brome – Cornwallis Arms (Oaksmere)
- Bungay – Castle Meadow
- Bungay – The Fisher Theatre
- Debenham – Leisure Centre
- Debenham – Primary School
- Debenham – Red Lion
- Diss – High School
- Diss – Red Lion
- Diss Corn Hall
- Dunwich – Ship Inn
- Eye – High School
- Framlingham – Castle
- Framlingham – College
- Framlingham – Moat House Garden
- Framlingham – St Michael’s Rooms
- Fressingfield – Fox & Goose Green
- Garboldisham Village Hall
- Halesworth – The Cut
- Harleston – Chameleon House
- Hoxne – Swan Inn
- Hoxne Village Hall
- Huntingfield – The Hub
- Laxfield – Low House
- Laxfield Vilage Hall
- Les Gites Trepart
- Rushall – St Clement’s Common
- Scole – Crossways inn
- South Elmham – Bateman’s Barn
- Southwold – St Edmund’s Hall
- Southwold – St Felix School
- St Botolph’s Church – Stow Bedon
- St Peter’s Hall Brewery
- Stowmarket – John Peel Centre
- Stradbroke – Community Centre
- Stradbroke – Grove Farm
- Stradbroke – High School
- Stratford St Andrew – Village Hall
- Swaffham – EcoTech Centre
- Thornham – Walled Garden
- Thurning Hall Walled Garden
- Wingfield – Priory
- Wingfield Barns